Show your house mom how much your appreciate her! Tiger Garden is providing the opportunity for Greek sorority and fraternity organizations to win free flowers for their house mom for a year!
As a part of our give-a-way Tiger Garden will be posting photos of each houses’ letters in an album on Facebook on January 21st. The sorority or fraternity photo with the most shares and the most likes wins flowers for a year for their house mother. The winner will be decided and announced February 3rd before noon and the arrangement will be delivered shortly after.
Rules and Regulations:
- All fraternity and sorority houses at the University of Missouri-Columbia are able to participate.
- In order to win, likes and shares must come from Tiger Garden’s page and likes must be done on the original photo uploaded by Tiger Garden.
- Winners will be decided February 3, 2014.
- The contest will begin January 21, 2014 and will remain open through midnight on February 2nd.
- Winners are solely decided on points earned.
- Each like is worth 1 point, each share worth 2 points on Facebook.
If you have any questions please call Tiger Garden at 573-884-1191, visit 2-39 Agriculture Building, or check out our Facebook page.